- We absolutely love 100% bamboo! The benefits of bamboo can be seen by clicking here.
How do you know that your products are 100% bamboo?
- All of our products have been tested by the CSIRO to confirm that they are in fact made from 100% bamboo.
Are your products certified organic?
- Yes, amajority of our products are certified 100% organic bamboo. Those that aren't 100% organic bamboo are clearly identified. Our suppliers maintain OCIA International Organic Certification and ECOCERT Certificate of Organic Operation which confirms that the bamboo plants used for production are wild crops that are organically grown. We only use suppliers that have achieved the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certificate which means that the use of chemicals in the production of our products is below internationally accepted standards. We have also had our bed sheets and towels tested by the CSIRO and maintain certification that they are made of 100% bamboo.
Are any chemicals used in the productions of your products?
- Yes, our products are manufactured and chemicals are used in the manufacturing process. However, we only use suppliers that have achieved the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certificate which means that the use of chemicals in the production of our products is below internationally accepted standards.
Do your towels develop loose threads/snags. What can be done if they do?
- Yes, this is natural for bamboo towels. Any snags or loose threads can simply be snipped off with scissors. As the towels are woven, not knitted, they won’t unravel.
What is the difference between twill and sateen sheets?
- The difference relates to the structure of the weave that is used. With twill sheets the weave is tight, short and fine. This makes them much stronger than sateen sheets. With sateen, the weave is longer which makes them softer to touch.
Do your sheets get pilling?
- Provided our care instructions are followed pilling should not be experienced with our twill sheet sets. In some instances pilling may occur for the first few washes of our sateen sheets.
Do your products shrink? If so, by how much?
- A small amount of shrinkage is expected during the first wash, particularly for our sheet sets. We allow for this shrinkage in the manufacturing process.
How do I look after bamboo products? Washing instructions?
- Please refer to our care instructions. In addition we recommend that our blankets be gently machine washed and then line dried to ensure that they maintain their wonderful silky soft feel. Many of our customers prefer to dry clean and for this we recommend using a GreenEarth Cleaning dry cleaner to ensure no toxic chemicals are used.
What if I purchase something from you and then change my mind?
- We understand that sometimes an item you've bought online is not quite suitable for whatever reason. Please refer to our returns policy for more information concerning "change of mind" returns.
Do you guarantee the workmanship and quality of your products?
- For retail customers only we offer free shipping for all orders over $150. For orders less than $150, and for all registered wholesale customers, shipping is charged based upon the weight of the products being shipped. Click here for full details.
Are the personal details that I provide securely and safely stored?
I've heard that bamboo textiles are good for people with sensitive skin. Is this true?
- Yes, bamboo textiles are super soft, anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic. Trials that we have conducted on sufferers of eczema have shown a significant improvement when bamboo sheets and towels were substituted for traditional cotton-based products.
Do you offer your products on a wholesale basis to other related resellers?
- Yes. If you are a reseller interested is stocking our products please click here to register for wholesale access.
Sign-Up To our newsletter to receive the latest news and offers...